Most nutritionists and dietitians will tell you to cut the sweets.. but I don’t believe in restrictions that take the pleasure out of eating.
You see, everyone loves cookies, ice cream, cakes, pudding, and chocolate… it’s not just you.
Most of my clients think that deciding to follow a cleaner, more healthy diet means giving up their favorite treats….
But I’m here to tell you there’s another way to achieve your health, fitness and weight loss goals.
There are healthy alternatives that taste JUST as good but with out the guilt and the extra pounds that comes with eating conventional desert.
That’s why I’ve dedicated a huge chunk of time to creating delicious, healthy alternatives to your favorite treats so that you don’t have to feel deprived.
They taste so good you wouldn’t even believe they’re not the “real thing.”
The best part? They’re SO healthy that you can even eat them for breakfast, lunch OR dinner.
They’ll satisfy your sweet tooth and make you feel good at the same time.
Here’s a recipe for one of my most recent breakfast favorites..
Chocolate avocado Mouse
What you’ll need for one serving of the mouse:
- 1 avocado (frozen if you want it to be more like ice cream)
- 1-2 tbs (depending how chocolately you like things) organic raw cacao or carob
- 1/2 tsp organic, vanilla powder
- 1 drop of organic stevia OR 2 tbs of blueberries or 1/3 of a banana (whichever you prefer for a little added sweetness)
either use an immersion blender, put it into a blender and blend until smooth, or use a fork to mash and stir until smooth
Top it with any or all of the following:
- goji berries
- hemp hearts
- sprouted pumpkin seeds
- sprouted sunflower seeds
- blueberries or your favorite fruit
- almond butter
- organic, unsweetened coconut flakes
- cacao nibs
- sprouted nuts
Wishing you love, light & abundance,